ALL PAYMENTS ARE 100% SECURE VIA PAYPAL…
We never see any of your personal financial information! There is no risk of your payment data ever been lost, as we do not ever have access to it!
You are setting up a Paypal Billing Agreement. We Use Paypal as our payment provider – the quick, easy and secure way to pay.
If you are registering for a FREE TRIAL we use Paypal…
- You will not be charged NOW or any renewal automatically
- This is a 100% Free trial. No charges levied.
- Paypal is used because PAYPAL customers have been verified and checked
- This is for the protection of the service and to ensure we deal with verified individuals.
- We can not accept customers based in countries where gambling is illegal.
- Paypal is for verification purposes only.
- We DO NOT see any of your details at all. Paypal is 100% safe.
- Any future purchases are only made at your instigation.
You will never be charged UNLESS you uses our one click ordering system.
- Fast online setup – simply set up a PayPal Billing agreement on line. Easy, secure and free to use.
- Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Make secure purchases without revealing your Credit Card number or financial information.
- We only use PAYPAL and NEVER see any of your payment information. Terms and Conditions Apply to all Viking Racing Services. We regret we can ONLY accept payments by PAYPAL.
- The service allows us to charge you through paypal for the Pay Bets
- You are only charged if you AGREE to take a bet by clicking the link on the email
- The terms are clearly shown on the email and bets are always settled at official SP.
- You can cancel your billing agreement at anytime in your paypal control panel or by contacting Customer Services.
PAYPAL- The Flexible Way To Pay
You can fund your PayPal account using your Credit or Debit Cards, Direct Debit from your Bank account or simply maintain a balance on your PayPal account.
Haven’t got a PayPal account? Sign up for a PayPal account
HOW TO CANCEL A PAYPAL BILLING AGREEMENT
Use the following steps to cancel a Billing Agreement:
Log in to your PayPal account.
Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My money.
Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
Select the merchant’s name or email address.
TRUSTWAVE- X22 is PCI Compliant